Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Spangles, animalier and colors in Milan

First day in Milan, yeeeyyy!!!!Had a great great time with my mother (the coolest woman in the world) and  my sister and a couple of friends met between aperitif and dinner!
The weather wasn't really amazing (kind of grey...typical in Milan), but warm enough to wear for the first time my beloved ballerinas :))
I decided to mix three of the trends of this season: spangles, animalier print and colors.
I've been wearing a spanles blazer, a white t-shirt, light blue pants, green clutch and ballerinas with zebra printed.

Primo giorno a Milano yeeeyyy!!! Mi sono divertita un sacco con mia mamma (la donna più gnocca del mondo) e mia sorella e un paio di amiche incontrate tra aperitivo e cena!
Il tempo non era dei migliori (un po' grigio...tipico a Milano), ma abbastanza caldo per indossare per la prima volta le mie adorate ballerine :))
Ho deciso di mixare tre tendenze di stagione: paillettes, stampa animalier e colori.
Io ho indossato un blazer di paillettes, una maglietta bianca, pantaloni blu chiaro, borsa verde e ballerine zebrate.



 CAPPELLO/HAT H&M

 ROSSETTO/LIPSTICK ROUGE COCO CHANEL n°04



 LA SIGNORA LAURA/MS. LAURA (my mom)










                                                             @Photos by Miss Laura

 GALLERIA VITTORIO EMANUELE
 STREETS_Milan is a funky city, I always say that!Milano è funky, lo dico sempre!
APERITIVO DA CLAUDIO with my friend :) Raw and marinated fish with prosecco! Loooove it! Pesce crudo e marinato con prosecco! Lo adoro!

SUNGLASSES RAY-BAN
LEATHER JACKET ITALIAN STREET MARKET (VINTAGE)
SPANGLES BLAZER ZARA
LIGHT BLUE PANTS ZARA
BALLERINAS ZARA
GREEN CLUTCH ZARA (a girl just run after me begging to tell her the brand of my purse...I was so proud of myself!!! una ragazza mi è corsa dietro pregandomi di dirle la marca della borsa...Non vi spiego quanto mi sono sentita fiera del mio acquisto!!!)

Tomorrow more posts about life and style in Milan!
Domani nuovo post su vita e stile a Milano!
xoxo
Elisir

2 comments:

  1. Belle le scarpe, bella la giacca, bello tutto il look, bella tu! :)) see you later honey! Vale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ammmoooooreeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...