Thursday, March 15, 2012

Urban Dark Queen

Today was wonderful! To start I've been at a japanese place with my sister Giorgia and miss Laura :)
I love sushi, it's something that I really miss in Oslo (too expensive when you spend all your money in clothes)! I could eat it every day!So imagine how I was happy!!
My sister had of course to show off her D&G bag, received last year as a present from her boyfriend. Jealous? Yes! Of the bag, of course!

Oggi è stato favoloso! Per iniziare sono stata al giapponese con mia sorella Giorgia e la Sig.ra Laura :) Amo il sushi, è qualcosa che a Oslo mi manca davvero (troppo costoso quando spendi tutti i tuoi soldi in vestiti)! Lo potrei mangiare tutti i giorni! Quindi immaginate la mia gioia oggi!
Mia sorella ha ovviamente dovuto sventolare la sua borsa D&G, ricevuta l'anno scorso come regalo del suo fidanzato. Gelosa? Si! Della borsa, ovviamente!


YOKOHAMA SHUSHI RESTAURANT click here Prezzo medio 15 euro menù di mezzogiorno





After lunch we had a very nice walk in Brera, a cool area in the city famous for its cafés litteraires and bistrots...and amaaaaazing smal shops! <3

Dopo pranzo siamo andate a Brera, una zona molto chic della città, famosa per i suoi caffés litteraires e bistrots....e incredibili negozietti! <3









After a winter in Norway, my skin is seriously pale. The first thing I thought this morning was: "OMG, I could easily play the role of a vampire in a Twilight saga's movie". From there the idea of my urban vampire, the dark queen of the city ;)

Dopo un inverno in Norvegia, la mia pelle è seriamente bianca. La prima cosa che ho pensato stamattina è stata: (OMG, potrei facilmente interpretare il ruolo di un vampiro in un film della saga di Twilight". Da lì l'idea del mio vampiro urbano, la regina oscura della città ;)




BAG MATHIS
VEST ZARA
CARDIGAN ZADIG&VOLTAIRE
SKIRT ZARA
BOOTS MARCO

xoxo
Elisir

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...