Monday, May 28, 2012

Warm lights


Last cold days in Oslo. If I think how this city changes, when spring arrives everything blomstrer and it's suddently summer! I just tell you I spent the last days at the beach, I jumped into the sea and I even went on a boat...!!!!Today it's colder and the weather is darker, but beautiful beautiful this city is so beautiful!

Erano gli ultimi giorni di freddo a Oslo. Penso a come cambia questa città, quando arriva la primavera tutto fiorisce all'improvviso e poi è subito estate! Vi dico solo che gli ultimi giorni li ho passati in spiaggia, ho fatto il bagno e sono pure andata in barca...!!!!Oggi fa più freddo e il tempo è cupo, ma bello bello sempre bellissima questa città!

Top e cardigan H&M (semi-vintage)
Denim pants ZARA TRF
xoxo
Elisir

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...