Friday, September 14, 2012

Back on track

Ok, I`m back!
Let`s say I`ve had some...quite long...summer holidays :)
Actually I have to say that my life has changed a looooot since May and in a much better way! And that`s thanks to me :) and to the amazing new people that are part of my life now. I have totally delated from my life "the swedish model guy/my photographer/the flying parmisan buddy/ the ##%%&!!!¤¤¤/&%#¤%/", I have been working quite a lot, I have been partying very very very much :) , I made a lot of new friends (that are awsome), I kept on going to my gym and I have started the fashion stylist school at SOFI-School of Fashion Industry!!! That is quite exciting!!!! I have to admit that my days are totally busy but it feels good!

Ok, sono tornata!
Diciamo che ho avuto delle vacanze piuttosto lunghe :)
Devo ammettere che la mia vita e`cambiata molto da Maggio e decisamente in meglio! E questo grazie a me :) e alle nuove favolose persone che sono entrate a far parte della mia vita, Ho completamente eliminato dalla mia vita "il tipo modella svedese/mio fotografo/uomo del parmigiano volante/ il ##%%&!!!¤¤¤/&%#¤%/", ho lavorato molto, e sono stata a tante tante tante feste :) , ho incontrato tanti nuovi amici (che sono grandiosi), continuo ad andare in palestra e ho iniziato la scuola di fashion stylist al SOFI-School of Fashion Industry!!! Fichissimo!!! devo ammettere che le mie giornate sono totalmente piene, ma la cosa mi piace!

Here some pics from the History of Fashion`s classes...we were trying to reproduce some typical Renaissance collars :)
as this one...

Qui alcune foto scattate durante la lezione di Storia della Moda...stavamo cercando di riprodurre i colletti tipici dell`era rinascimentale :)
come questo qui...



elisa frittoli @elisiroflife.blogspot.com
 elisa frittoli @elisiroflife.blogspot.com
 elisa frittoli @elisiroflife.blogspot.com
elisa frittoli @elisiroflife.blogspot.com

Let`s say that it`s pretty different from studying international politics... :D :D
Diciamo che e`piuttosto differente dallo studiare politica internazionale... :D :D

xoxo
Elisir

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...