Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Back to Oslo. Van Gogh and a bit of philosophy

Hello everybody!
After a splendid vacation back home, I headed back to Oslo a couple of days ago :-) The flight went smooth (no middle-stops in third countries. ..ehehe!!!) and Gabriel slept all along the flight so I even had the chance to read the magazine Glamour Italia! !!! Hihi! It sounds crazy but when u have a small baby even to read a magazine becames challenging!
Anyhow...as I said many times it was a long time I wasn't going back home and I have to admit that I didn't think about it but I was really homesick. So it wad actually amazing to have the chance to spend some time with family and friends.
In Oslo the weather wasn't helping my mood and I actually felt a bit down. I found myself realizing again that the happiest people are probably those that are able to quickly adapte to different situations accepting life's changes. When you get stuck in the past or in the trap of the "what if", that's the time you stop enjoying what you have. Sometimes it's hard to focus and to keep the mind down to heart with myself but I am really always doing efforts to improve my peace of mind!
So here I am back to Oslo and let's get the best out of it! This place offers always a lot despite the weather!
The steps we did to keep up the mood yesterday:
- We have got the visit of a dear friend
- We went to Van Gogh + Munch art exibition at Munch Museet! I recommend it if you are around Oslo until September. Gabriel have been to his first art exibition and he's not even 4 months old! :-)
- We bought plenty of vegetales and fruits in Grønland
- We made a nice dinner, got an HBO account and watched two episodes of Game of Thrones
How do i feel today?! Muuuuch better!!!!! :-)
My family is the sun of my days!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...