Friday, June 12, 2015

Back to Milan. The new uniform

Hei guys!
How are you? I am back to Milan! This time the flight went smooth! :-) I actually arrived few days ago and I think the heat slowed me down. Here it's pretty hot but thank god every night it's raining and that refresh a bit the air. Amazing event : Gabriel slept all night long for the first time! !!! Maybe because he was sleeping with me but anyhow... it was amazing!
Here one of my last outfit. As I call it: the new uniform. Tight longuette and sneakers. To give it a trendy touch I am wearing one by Zata with ethnical prints jacquard. I dig the combo ;-)

SWEATER BENETTON
T-SHIRT CHEAP MONDAY
LONGUETTE ZARA
SNEAKERS REEBOK CLASSIC
BAG LIEBESKIND BERLIN

Xoxo elisir

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...