Sunday, June 21, 2015

Fringed with a vest

Hey guys!
As I first arrived in Milan, to visit the new Mango Store in Corso Vittorio Emanuele it was a MUST. The store is huge and it looks AMAZING! With that I mean that the structure is super well studied and it is possible for the visual merchandisers to do a super great job! I bought a very trendy vest with fringes. A must for the summer!
In Milano I found a pretty tropical weather...it was very warm but the second half of my staying it was raining. It felt like I was in Mexico!
In any case I have been able to wear one of the perfect summer outfits both for the city and for a summer vacation site.
White shirt, suede shorts, net with fringes vest and animalier sandals.

Xoxo Elisir

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...