Friday, July 10, 2015

Around Portugal

Hello my beloved!
Sooo hard to find the time to write now that I am in Portugal on vacation but don't think I forgot u! It's just a bit complicated schedule with baby hours to go to the beach and family time! A lot of fun in any case!
To reach Algarve I have had the longest trip eeever! We woke up at 3.30 in the morning and we reached my boyfriend house at 20.30 in the evening, 21.30 My time...! I was knockout! Buuut definitly worth it! My family and my boyfriend's family met for the first time and it has all have been a huge reunion since then full of talking, eating, drinking, driving beach beautiful and amazing places! I love Algarve is so beautiful!
Yesteesay we visited Sagres and Cabo São Vicente that is the Southern point of Europe. After that just the Ocean. Breath taking! The pics at the beach were taken at Prainha and Praia dos três irmãos.
Check it out!
Keep u posted! ;-)
Xoxo elisir

T-SHIRT OYSHO
SHORTS OYSHO
FLIP-FLOP HAVAIANAS

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...