Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Memories from Portugal

I cannot believe I am already packing! Those three weeks just flew by so fast...too fast! Unbelievable! I thought I would have got tired of being away...but nope! Eheh!
Well, good things have an end, and in this trip I enjoyed a lot my family and the company of many nice people around me and my boyfriend! We have had a great time and we leave Portugal with the desire of coming back!

Here I made a moodboard inspired by those holidays and this beautiful place that is Algarve! I hope to give you a hint of what is here!
Flying tomorrow, talk to you soon!
Xoxo Elisa 

Memories from Portugal




Lace bustier
€32 - pixiemarket.com

Cia Marítima swim costume
€79 - asos.com

Alexander mcqueen skirt
€865 - farfetch.com

Halter top bikini swimwear
€63 - brazilianbikinishop.com

Toast strappy wedge shoes
€105 - toa.st

Diane Von Furstenberg tortoise purse
€200 - saksfifthavenue.com

Uncommon tech accessory
€26 - gilt.com

Lodden Fabric
€78 - fabricsandpapers.com

Crate and Barrel dinnerware
€9,02 - crateandbarrel.com

Maison Scotch Paper Notebooks (Set of 3)
€18 - nordstromrack.com

Jonathan Adler beach towel
€94 - neimanmarcus.com

Ceramic serveware
€120 - chairish.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...