Wednesday, August 5, 2015

The A-line skirt

Hello beloved friends!
How are you today? Even if in Oslo it's hard to make up your mind thinking it's still summer,  yes summer it is! And are you updated with this summer trends? The answer must be always YES!
Well well, that's how I joined the fashion community on a sunny day in Oslo. With the fantastic A-line skirt! A real must! If you don't have one yet, run to buy it!
I love the A-line skirt because it's a versatile item to combine in cool outfits.
For example here I am wearing it with sandals and a singlet (the day was quite warm), but you can wear it basically with everything! High-heels, sneakers, when it comes to shoes. And with shirts when it comes to the upper body.
I think the Michael Kors's collection was the one that inspired me the most for this outfit.


Have a look and let me know what you think!


Have a lovely day!
Xoxo Elisa










SINGLET ZARA
SANDALS LES TROPEZIENNES
BAG BALENCIAGA
CARDIGAN H&M
NECKLACE TIFFANY & CO.

4 comments:

  1. love a good a-line!

    http://hashtagliz.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love an a-line, especially in spring/summer when it's hot out. Love the way you styled this btw, very effortlessly chic.
    xo
    A
    www.greigemarket.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Anastasia! Yes, I love to feel comfortable and easy chic! :)) but I just made a post on different ways to wear the A-line skirt! Such an interesting item! xoxo :* elisa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...